Sunday, October 07, 2007

Course Materials

Please keep praying. The lecture materials were due to arrive on Friday and someone was waiting in the office to receive the parcel until 9pm (doing her own work at the time). At 7.30 the tracking said that the delivery attempt had failed as no-one was there to receive it! I have a feeling the driver wasn't up to fighting the traffic which is always terrible on a Friday night and due to the rain was particularly bad. Hopefully they will try again tomorrow (by which time I need to have listened to the first lecture to keep on target with the course dates).

We got a parcel this week which said '2 books' on it. I was all excited and already anticipating writing about the wonderful answer to prayer and then I found out that it was discipleship materials that Andrew had ordered and not the books for my course. Please keep praying that against all the odds they will also arrive!

I've been doing some of the reading of the downloadable materials and am looking forward to getting my teeth into the work properly.

No comments: