Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sickness

I think I am getting over a tummy bug. We are still living with the MacKinnons and Robin and I have both been feeling off with stomach cramps and the like. We don't think it was something we ate.

The reason for telling you is that when I don't feel too great (about 3 times since we left home for me!) I am always encouraged to know that you are praying. I always claim those prayers and have definitely experienced God answer them.

It is so encouraging to know that you are praying for our settling in here and for our health and safety (as well as everything else). Please be encouraged that it is making a difference, even in the little things. Now that I feel a little better I can update the blog and start to write our prayer letter. Thanks for being part of the team.

Carol (it's usually me who writes the blog entries)

No comments: