Sunday, September 07, 2008

Routine and food

Some of you who know me will be aware of how organised I like to be. So I was delighted this week to finally get a schedule on paper. Now I know what I have time for and can focus my energies in the right direction. There is comfort for me in knowing that there is a time for everything and that I don't need to be doing everything at the last moment or after a period of neglect. It is also good to be purposeful in planning activities for the week.

One thing I like to do daily is listen to a Christian radio broadcast for women. When both kids are in bed I get to tidying the kitchen (how can it get so messy in one morning?!) and what can be a tedious task has become a real growth time for me as I feed on God's word. How grateful we are for technology! If you're interested you can have a listen by clicking here.

I thought some may be interested to see the label on some frozen chicken I bought this week. Not only does it state the sell by date and the date it was packaged but it also lets me know when the poor little chickens were sacrificed. We appreciate your sacrifice little chickens.

No comments: